- Facilitate and encourage members to co-facilitate groups focused on goals, resiliency and wellness for recovery. Groups include12-step programs, symptom management and reduction, Life skills, social skills, expressive art, wellness activities, philosophical discussions as well as enjoyment of music and recreational.
- Promote the development of leadership skills which will enable members to apply what they have learned into their personal lives to become as independent as possible.
- Promote the development of self-efficacy through role-modeling and assisting members with ongoing recovery through a mastery of experiences, finding meaning, purpose and social connections in their own lives.
- Be able to interact with members in a way that conveys hope and demonstrates healthy behaviors.
- Adult Education
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- We work around our volunteer's schedules.