CrowdDoing Community Engagement Manager
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
The CrowdDoing Community Engagement Manager will play a key role in working closely with both internal and external
stakeholders. Develop highly successful community engagement strategy, strengthening and establishing
relationships/partnerships with the communities in and around.
Developing, implementing and evaluating the community engagement strategy
2. Leading on the development and set up , to include setting up a steering group, overseeing a community
3. Developing strategic relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
4. Providing feedback and strategic advice on community engagement.
5. Identifying and developing opportunities to collaborate with other organizations on community engagement
6. Producing the community newsletter and other materials as required, including reports and briefing
documents, and other publications .
7. Contributing to the work of the wider communications and engagement team, including internal/external
communications, public affairs, media work and events, as appropriate.
Skills & Competencies:
? Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to engage and build
relationships with a range of stakeholders.
? Strong organizational and planning skills, the ability to prioritize in the face of competing demands.
? Proven success in delivering work personally (and through others)
? Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence at all levels and to work effectively as part of a team.
? Computer literacy enabling the effective use of the Microsoft suite of packages.
1. Arcimoto Impact Report (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QfhAjsxaIGVVFWOGRkZFg5bWRkV0g1V0lmUWcxRFFxZFcw/view?usp=sharing) 2. CrowdDoing Partner FAQ (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QfhAjsxaIGTDQyeTBjc2ZnMV81elRxVFpLaDNRdFJFSEFZ/view?usp=sharing) 3. CrowdDoing overview (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QfhAjsxaIGWkZfSFJJMXBWZ1RsdEZNbjVCejlIYTBzc0lB/view?usp=sharing)
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- 5 hours a week