Our ideal Chapter Director candidate will have:
Experience with event planning and volunteer or staff management
Experience with either nonprofits, education and/or the tech field
Strong organizational and time management skills
Excellent problem solving skills, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Resourceful, with good strategic and tactical thinking
The ability to work in a collaborative style and move others to action by planning, motivating, and organizing work tasks
Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and maintain credibility and relationships
A drive to improve the experience of girls and women in technology
- Currently involved in the local tech community
- Connections in the local tech, business and/or education community
Key Chapter Director responsibilities include:
Carry the vision for the chapter and inspire others to become a part of the ChickTech movement
Build, train, and lead the leadership team to achieve the ChickTech mission
Find and foster strategic partnerships and relationships with organizations and businesses
Be the face of the organization (for the press, speaking events, etc)
Determine strategic direction of the chapter
Collaborate with the chapter Operations Director to determine overall budget and annual planning (with help from HQ)
Build and maintain advisory board
Ensure programs are run efficiently and effectively while providing a high quality experience for participants and volunteers.
Ensure comprehensive documentation is created to help identify best practices, keep the program in line with the organization’s mission and philosophy, and ensure repeatability for future volunteers
Keep in close contact with HQ and other chapters
Contact: Regional Director, Britney Morgan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching / Instruction
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 10 hrs a week
- High School Program Manager -...
- Development/Fundraising Manager...
- Volunteer Coordinator - HS...
- Finance Director - Orange County
- Conference Volunteers - Orange...
- Volunteer Director, ChickTech...
- Finance Director - Seattle
- High School Communications...
- High School Workshop Lead...
- Volunteer Coordinator- ChickTech...
- Career Development Director -...
- High School Program Director -...
- Grant Writing/Research Lead -...
- Workshop Leader - Corvallis,...
- High School Workshop Manager -...
- Event Logistics Manager
- Graphic Designer, ChickTech...
- Fundraising Manager - Corvallis,...
- ChickTech Houston: Fundraising...
- High School Participant...