White Horse Youth Ranch is hosting its Second Annual Equine & Wine dinner and wine tasting event to benefit the Diamonds in the Rough youth equine education program for Las Vegas area socially-challenged children.
With WHY Ranch Administrative Staff and committee, secure catering and beverages for event. With Marketing Committee, assist in developing scripts and announcement timelines.
Hospitality/Entertainment Committee Duties
- Select catering service
- Design seating charts and work with Marketing Committee to design and procure on-table gifts for attendees
- Create and implement guest registration process
- Ensure all in-kind donors receive recognition, and work with staff to ensure all logos are received in a timely manner.
- Act as hosts to all guests, specific attention paid to sponsors.
- Thank and recognize all sponsors at event and in post-event follow up.
- Secure audio‐visual equipment.
- Return all rented and borrowed equipment and decorations.
- Recruit and book entertainment.
- Handle entertainment set-up - A/V, stage, etc.
- Secure EmCee and act as host for EmCee during event.
- Plan and oversee decorations for tables, venue, etc.
- Recruit clean-up volunteers and schedule on-going clean-up (trash cans, etc.) during and after event
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18