White Horse Youth Ranch is hosting its Second Annual Equine & Wine dinner and wine tasting event to benefit the Diamonds in the Rough youth equine education program for Las Vegas area socially-challenged children.
The Marketing Committee Chair will oversee getting communication out about the event and taking care of all printed and electronic material.
Marketing Sub-Committee Duties
- Develop a publicity strategy.
- Obtain guest addresses.
- Design, personalize, print and mail save the date cards.
- Design, personalize, print and mail invitations.
- Obtain potential sponsor addresses from sponsor committee.
- Personalize, print and mail sponsor request letters using Honorary Chair name and personal stationery.
- Create and submit press releases to local newspapers.
- Submit any other announcements to community publications for event publicity.
- Design program book.
- Obtain and organize ads in program book.
- Edit and review program book for spelling, grammar and content.
- Print program books.
- Print and mail post‐event sponsor and donor acknowledgements.
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18