ReStore Donation Pick-Up Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
3181 Berlin DriveLa Crosse, WI 54601
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ride along with Donation Ambassador to donor locations.
- Provide friendly and helpful customer service to donors.
- Assist Donation Ambassador in moving donations into/out of the ReStore truck.
- Safely operate truck lift, and other moving/loading tools when loading and unloading donations in ReStore truck.
- Secure donations inside ReStore truck.
- Accurately fill out donor receipts.
- Move donated items from truck to the ReStore receivng area or sales floor as needed.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must submit to background check.
- Must be people-oriented, flexible, and enthusiastic.
- Ability to do moderate/heavy lifting.
- Gain valuable skills and experiences that you can add to your resume.
- Build relationships to community members and make new friends!
- Feel good knowing you played a role in helping Habitat for Humanity's mission-to provide affordable housing for all!
- Free smiles, laughs, and good times!
- 20% off ReStore purchases.
To apply please contact Jenna, the volunteer coordinator, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 799-2063.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Usually trips take a few hours, and we're flexible
- Adam (our ReStore truck driver) is super awesome and will love having your help!
Report this opportunity