Public Relations / Marketing Intern
The Take a Breather Foundation, based in Narberth PA, provides a respite in the form of a wish for children battling cystic fibrosis (CF), Founded in 2012 as a 501(c)(3) organization, the Foundation has been an outgrowth of the Narberth CF Run, which has been fulfilling wishes for children since 1996, when we granted our first wish and sent a child to Disney World. Today we have granted close to 200 wishes, and we look forward to connecting with more children living with CF until a cure is found.
- Social Media
- Manage social media outreach via targeted campaigns.
- Promote our events via social media channels.
- Establish a social media calendar according to marketing strategy.
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Write press releases, contacting local and national media outlets to share Wish Stories.
- Help increase Take A Breather's visibility and exposure within philanthropic networks in Greater Philadelphia area.
- Create monthly e-newsletter for all donors and contacts.
- Help increase awareness and participation for the walk portion of the Narberth CF Run & Walk scheduled for Saturday, April 28 th.
- Solicit volunteers to help with the Narberth CF Run & Walk on race day.
- Experience with creativity and immersion in social media platforms (FB, Instagram, etc.,)
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and results driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working with Non-profit organization(s) preferred
- Prior experience in Development, Marketing, and/or Fundraising preferred
Reports to: Associate Director of Development, Take A Breather Foundation
Location: Narberth, PA
Hours: 10-15 hours per week, Flexible
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 10-15 hours per week
- Must be able to answer emails when out of the office