Are you active in your faith community but still want to reach out to others?
Do you want to help the people in your community in a meaningful and compassionate way?
If you said YES to any of those questions, Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care in Tampa would like you to consider being a Spiritual Care Volunteer!
- Spiritual Care Volunteer
- Visiting patients
- Praying with patients and family
- Participate in end-of-life vigils
- Providing a compassionate presence and listening ear to families
- Sitting with actively dying patients who have no loved ones nearby
- Calling and/or visiting homebound patients to offer encouragement
- Providing clerical support for special projects
- Assisting chaplains during visits
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Spiritual Healing
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training