Your Spiritual Presence is needed for Hospice Patients-Hillsborough
11 people are interested
Are you active in your faith community but still want to reach out to others?
Do you want to help the people in your community in a meaningful and compassionate way?
If you said YES to any of those questions, Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care in Tampa would like you to consider being a Spiritual Care Volunteer!
- Spiritual Care Volunteer
- Visiting patients
- Praying with patients and family
- Participate in end-of-life vigils
- Providing a compassionate presence and listening ear to families
- Sitting with actively dying patients who have no loved ones nearby
- Calling and/or visiting homebound patients to offer encouragement
- Providing clerical support for special projects
- Assisting chaplains during visits
We'll work with your schedule.
1408 N Westshore BlvdSuite 260Tampa, FL 33607
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Spiritual Healing
- Family Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training