We are seeking (Bilingual-Spanish) volunteer front receptionist for our Virgil Gianelli Medical Clinic on our campus. Volunteer opportunities are offered Monday - Friday. Hours vary per day.
Minimum 3 hour commitment.
Requirements: Must be able to provide certifications.
- HIPAA Certificate
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- At least 18 years of age
- Bilingual: Fluent in Spanish
- Strong communication and front office skills
- Strong organization skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Volunteer tasks may include:
- Signing clients in and out
- Answering phone calls
- Providing appointment slips
- Filing charts
- Office Reception
- Office Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 hours minimum.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer:...
- Facilities Volunteers
- Donation Pick-Up Truck Assistant
- Hygiene Center & Laundry Room
- Men's Hygiene Center Attendant
- Volunteer: HIV Awareness Promoter
- Feed the hungry!
- Social Services Department...
- Client Enrichment Center -...
- Women and Children's Clothing...