Education and childhood volunteer program in Chiapas
This is an organization created by young people from Chiapas that want to create a social space for interaction and citizenship participation.
Their mission is:
- To promote the sustainable development for the community, thus encouraging people´s participation in its own transformation, based awareness projects and respect for the environment.
- To create spaces in which youngsters be able to develop their artistic skills, sports, social and educational abilities.
- Generate an atmosphere of dialogue within social relations that are established with social organizations, groups and associations.
They are running different programs in the area of education:
- Teaching English and Mathematics,
- Being an instructor of environmental education,
- Organizing workshops of arts, handcrafts and music,
- Sport Coaching,
- Rehabilitation of people with disabilities through equine therapy.
street Ecuador 15, Majadahonda, MADRID 28220, ES
The mission of Naimeya is promoting the volunteer programs of local NGOs from South America, Africa and Asia through an international volunteer platform where their projects are exposed. The main goal of Naimeya is to orient each person towards the program that fits his/her profile, background and experience.
Naimeya is an international volunteering association based in Spain and founded in 2012. Naimeya collaborates with differents NGOs from around the world that are seeking volunteers who can help them maintain and improve their projects in the fields of education, orphanages, environment conservation, health, sports, women empowement and community development.