HOPE Clinic is looking for passionate and enthusiastic Community Engagement Volunteers to educate the broader community about the clinic’s programs, services, and resources. Community Engagement Volunteers will work closely with the Outreach Department to maintain and expand HOPE Clinic’s presence in the community. Volunteers will have the opportunity to contribute and learn from a rapidly growing community health center at the forefront of culturally and linguistically appropriate healthcare.
- Providing health education to patients and community members in our service area
- Attending and setting up health fairs
- Building relationships with community partners
- Friendly, courteous, and professional attitude
- Knowledgeable about working with diverse communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, be creative, and work within a team
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- All volunteers must pass a background check.
- Volunteers will receive training to complete assigned projects and tasks.
- We have one-time, short-term, and long-term opportunities. Please contact us for more information.
To apply, please send a resume and completed volunteer application, which can be found on our website under the "Careers" tab, to Kevin Chen (Volunteer Coordinator) at email@example.com.
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One-time, short-term, or long-term