HOPE Clinic is looking for dedicated Care Coordination Volunteers to facilitate the delivery of appropriate healthcare services to patients. Care Coordination Volunteers will work closely with the care coordination team to help patients navigate their healthcare by managing patient referrals and appointments. Volunteers will have the opportunity to contribute and learn from a rapidly growing community health center at the forefront of culturally and linguistically appropriate healthcare.
- Conducting follow-up calls with patients
- Assisting patients with making appointments
- Obtaining referral notes from external providers
- Providing translation services
- Courteous, professional, and detail-oriented work ethic
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple cases at the same time
- Ability to take initiative, be creative, and work within a team
- Ability to speak a second language
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently once trained on a task or duty
- Experience, background, and/or education in the medical field is preferred
- Volunteers must be 18+ years old.
- All volunteers must pass a background check.
- Volunteers should be able to commit to a minimum of four hours per week on a consistent schedule.
- Volunteers will receive training to complete assigned projects and tasks.
To apply, please send a resume and completed volunteer application, which can be found on our website under the "Careers" tab, to Kevin Chen (Volunteer Coordinator) at email@example.com.
- Program Management
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours a week on a consistent weekly schedule