The position oversees the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of individual donors and drives the strategy for creating a comprehensive and integrated path for acquiring and upgrading donors at every level. The Individual Giving Officer will be expected to steward/cultivate donor prospects approximately 30% of his/her time.
- Developing, implementing and managing the overall individual giving strategy.
- Carrying a portfolio with donors and prospects in the region. Cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors to produce annual renewed and new gifts to support unrestricted general operations and special initiatives.
- Overseeing annual individual giving unrestricted and restricted budget and financial reporting.
- Regularly attends meetings and events to expand and strengthen our donor network
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Individual Giving Officer" as a title.
- Resource Development / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment