It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Provide overall technical support for the CrowdDoig project, * Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate CrowdDoing data from provided assessment algorithm, formula and text to back-end service and database (provided by 3 rd party sponsor)
- Create CrowdDoing user interfaces/dashboard to display assessment results on 3 rd sponsor provided solutions
- Design and create CrowdDoing landing page and other necessary front end features for the ASI Inclusion marketing campaign.
- Cooperate with CrowdDoing web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programing (minimum 3 year of experience)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (such as SQL application), Object Oriented programing
- SQL / MySQL
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity