Food Program Sorter
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
41 people are interested
COTS' food program delivers meals weekly to individuals and families who need groceries. Our food is collected and dropped off by local stores. We need individuals to unload this food and prepare our food boxes to be delivered each week.
Volunteers will work in a group setting to organize and prepare these boxes. Volunteers gain greater volunteer experience and provide support to people in need.
9:00am-1:00pm, Sunday through Thursday:
- Start to assemble food boxes using the 'How to Build a Box’ sheet that has pictures including Fresh Produce, can goods, misc. dry goods, pastries, bread, Dairy, eggs, and frozen food.
- Load and wheel boxes to the drive thru area. Each food box weighs 35-40 lb.
- Drive thru opens at 9 AM. Boxes are taken outside and loaded into cars that make our deliveries
We'll work with your schedule.
900 Hopper StreetPetaluma, CA 94952
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 2-20 hours per week (flexible)
- Must be able to work in the morning