53 people are interested
Volunteering at USC Pacific Asia Museum is a great way to learn about art and culture of Asia and the Pacific Islands, meet people with similar interests, and share your knowledge and enthusiasm with visitors. Volunteers are a vital and valued part of the museum. Enjoy the camaraderie of fellow volunteers, the rewards of helping others, and the opportunity to make a difference.
There are many ways for volunteers to support USC Pacific Asia Museum including:
- Fulfill essential visitor services, including welcoming and directing guests to galleries and around the museum, and supplying information about USC PAM’s array of offerings.
- Assist in art-making workshops
- Assist at festivals, evening events, and other public programs.
- Provide logistical support for performances and events.
- Delight in working with the public.
- Become familiar with the exhibitions, collections, and programming in order to answer visitor questions confidently.
- Attend in-service trainings.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this online form and a museum staff member will contact you regarding upcoming volunteer opportunities: https://goo.gl/forms/wVRuMDBdkWRiONH22
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
46 N. Los Robles AvePasadena, CA 91101
- Event Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- General Education
- Arts Administration
- People 55+