We are seeking bilingual (Spanish speaking) volunteer front desk receptionist in our St. Rafael's Dental Clinic. No dental background required.
Opportunities are available Monday - Friday. Volunteer hours are between: 7:30am - 2:00pm, Minimum 3 hour commitment.
- HIPAA Certification Required
- at least 18 years of age
- Bilingual: fluent in Spanish
- Strong communication and front office skills
- Strong organization skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Volunteer tasks may include:
- Signing clients in and out
- Answering phone calls
- Providing appointment slips
- Filing charts
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour minimum.
- Screening process required. The most suitable candidates will be selected.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer:...
- Facilities Volunteers
- Donation Pick-Up Truck Assistant
- Hygiene Center & Laundry Room
- Men's Hygiene Center Attendant
- Volunteer: HIV Awareness Promoter
- Feed the hungry!
- Social Services Department...
- Client Enrichment Center -...
- Women and Children's Clothing...