Comfort Hospice is seeking volunteers to visit with hospice patients in the Katy area 77494.
52 people are interested
We are seeking individuals that have a heart to share the gift of their time with someone on their final journey through life.
Simply being a friend to someone that is alone and unable to leave their residence due to their health condition can make all the difference to a person.
Visiting, watching TV, card games, reading, writing or just hand holding could bring joy in the life of a lonely person. Listening to stories of much happier times warms the heart of someone facing the toughest time in their life.
If this opportunity seems right for you please contact me for more information.
About Comfort Hospice of Houston
8588 Katy Freeway, Suite 226C, Houston, TX 77024, US
"For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing."
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Comfort Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
We'll work with your schedule.
xxxxxxxxxxKaty, TX 77494
April 6, 2020
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- very flexible