Print Promotions Internship
8 people are interested
Oceanside Museum of Art is looking for an arts-loving, forward-thinking, brand-conscious, self-driven print promotions intern to establish and maintain a variety of print collateral to support programs and exhibitions. The intern will work with a small team including the marketing director, education director, and exhibitions manager.
- Follow templates to develop print collateral such as flyers, posters, and postcards
- Maintain brand consistency across all materials
- Take photos as needed to support collateral
- Print and trim collateral pieces for distribution
- Distribute collateral to neighborhood locations for promotion (such as Mainstreet Oceanside, Chamber of Commerce, Visit Oceanside, etc.)
- Engage in brainstorming sessions, bringing marketing, publicity and brand exposure ideas
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite-specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Skilled in graphic design is ideal
- Skilled at public relations-style photography and photo editing is ideal
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Gmail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction and acquire new knowledge as necessary for tasks or projects
- Deadline-conscious Self-starter
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- For current students, ideal to be in communications, business, or marketing, or similar
Please submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered. No calls please.
Job Type: Unpaid Internship
Oceanside Museum of Art (OMA) is a cultural jewel located in downtown Oceanside with a view of the Pacific Ocean and the historic Oceanside Pier. The museum presents, contemporary exhibitions from the region and around the world. OMA offers events, concerts, classes, lectures, and docent tours and prides itself as a gathering place where friends meet to share and enjoy rich cultural experiences. For a list of museum programming, visit www.oma-online.org/calendar.
We'll work with your schedule.
704 Pier View WayOceanside, CA 92054
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic Computer Skills
- Exhibition Arts
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 20 hours per week