Dogs (and other animals) connect to people and make their days a little brighter. Suncrest Hospice is looking for pet owners who have animals that can make weekly visits to our patients at their place of residence who miss having an animal in their lives. We do ask that your pet is registered at one of the many pet registries in town.
We are excited to meet you and your amazing animal!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- 6 months to 1 year committment
- Office Volunteers for Suncrest...
- You can make a huge difference...
- Volunteer with Suncrest Hospice
- Sewing/Quilting Opportunites...
- Hospice Volunteering - Making a...
- Pet Visits: Do you have an...
- Volunteer at Suncrest Hospice. ...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed! -...
- Seeking Veteran Volunteers
- Be a volunteer at the most...
- Seeking Teen Volunteers!