The Administrative Assistant, under the direction of the Walter Johnson our Executive Director will help save lives all over the world. You will support Walter by researching grant opportunities, preparing mailings, copying, and some data entry. Ideal person will possess initiative, have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently.
- Commitment to a minimum of 6 months, 4 hours per week
- Long term on going volunteer opportunity
- Fluent in MS Office
- Keen attention to detail
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be 18 years of age
- Problem Solving
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours per week - 6 month commitment
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston