OneOC’s mission is "accelerating nonprofit success." OneOC provides volunteer, training, consulting and business services for nonprofits to help them become as efficient and effective as they are passionate about their missions.
The Training volunteer will assist in organizing and supporting the training department by assisting with pre- and post- session related tasks and responsibilities. These training services are designed to help organizations strengthen their community impact, by training their leaders and teams to improve their skills with quality, affordable & educational experiences.
The Training volunteer would assist our Training Coordinator at OneOC with the following tasks:
- Develop an understanding of the training sessions in the areas of leadership & board development, fundraising & grant writing, volunteer management, HR, finance & operations management, legal topics & technology, marketing & public relations.
- Printing out and preparing training materials, set up facilities
- Enter post-training follow up data and email reminders
- Greet training participants and answer program questions
Qualifications and Skills:
- Administrative skills (data entry, computer literacy, & email communications)
- Customer service (greet training participants, answer questions, etc.)
- Quick to learn new technologies (Salesforce, Litmos Learning Management System)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexibility and open ended commitment