Warehouse Organization Project
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2589 Scott StreetSanta Clara, CA 95050
The National MS Society has two event seasons per year. We gear up for our Walk MS season in April and our Bike MS ride in September. Throughout the fall and early spring, our logistics team breaks down and packs supplies for next year's events.
We need help:
- Taking Inventory of Items from our Bike Event
- Organizing and Packing Items on our Shelves
- Packing Items for Next Year's events
- Clearing and Sorting Items for donation and/or Refuse
We are looking for Teams of 5-10 to help. Our dates are open and we can work with your group from Monday to Saturday and find a convenient time. We have 4-5 inventory/sorting/packing days between now and New Years. And several more in the spring.
Please contact Nick MacFalls at Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can accommodate your group. Our warehouse is in Santa Clara, so this opportunity works well for groups in San Jose and on the peninsula.
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 5 hours Per Shift
- Ability to Lift 20-25 pounds
- Event Management and Logistics...
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Silicon...
- Volunteer at Walk MS: San...
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Central...
- Warehouse Organization Project
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Oakland 2018
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Santa Rosa...
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Folsom 2018
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Tri Valley...
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Walnut...
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Sacramento...
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Monterey...