IRC's High School tutors provide refugee youth with the tools for academic success. Students gain important skills that will remain useful for the rest of their lives.
- Give back to your community in El Cajon and assist refugee youth with math and literacy!
- Assist students one-on-one to help them succeed in school!
- We can be flexible with your schedule and would love for you to join us!
- Arabic & Farsi speakers are a plus!
Email email@example.com for more information
Click link below to apply:
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 months