Construction with Charlotte County Habitat for Humanity
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
We are looking for Volunteers on our construction team. Use our SIGNUP Genius by clicking on this link:
or call Pam 941-639-3162 Volunteer Coordinator
Below are answers to some frequently asked questions and the schedule of tasks. As plans progress, we will add more information on how to get registered for the various phases of the job,
What should I wear?
- Closed toed shoes
- Appropriate clothing - no provocative slogans
- A hat - you will be mostly working outside
What should I bring?
- A great attitude is the most important
- Bug spray
- A chair to take a rest
What about tools?
- Tools are provided, but you can bring your own hammer
Should I bring food and drinks?
- Water is provided
- Bring your own lunch and drinks
What are the hours?
- Starting time is 8:50 am - a safety talk will be given each day
- Finishing time will be by 3:00 pm
- If you need to leave early, let us know
We'll work with your schedule.
1750 Manzana AvenuePunta Gorda, FL 33950
- Home Repair
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 8:50 AM to 3 PM Tuesday - Saturday
- Bring Gloves, Water and a hat. All other tools provided