The In-house Grant Writer Volunteer at Southern Rhode Island Volunteers’ will assist with researching and writing grants to increase funds to capacity build for SRIV.Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, write, submit and track grants that will secure funds in order to assist SRIV in fulfilling its mission of supporting and serving homebound and disabled seniors in Washington County, as well as volunteerism.
Computer Skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, Excellent Written Communication, Previous Experience with Grant Writing, Independent Worker, Dedicated and Committed WorkerPreferred Skills
Knowledge of Washington County Rhode Island, Grant Writing Experience for Senior Services and Community OutreachAdditional Notes A training and orientation will be provided for all volunteers
- Basic Computer Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Kingston Arts Organization...
- Volunteer at South County Hospital
- Activity Volunteers Needed at...
- Brochures Distribution Volunteers
- Help a Senior Get Their Groceries!
- Rhode Island Welcome Center in...
- Furniture Donation Center...
- Help out seniors who can no...
- Southern RI Volunteers Volunteer...
- Board Treasurer
- Rake Leaves for a Senior!
- Development Committee Volunteer
- Marketing Internship
- Disaster Team Youth Volunteers...
- Mentor a Child After School!
- Appeal Mailing Volunteer
- Substitute Drivers Needed for...
- Volunteer Opportunity Working...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers &...
- Museum in Exeter Seeking Help