The Community Outreach volunteer at Southern Rhode Island Volunteer’s Charlestown Office will assist with:
- Delivering program brochures to doctor offices, libraries, post offices, and other acceptable locations in Washington County.
- Speaking about the services offered for seniors and answering any questions
Communication skills, organized, knowledge of Washington County Rhode Island
Training and Orientation will be provided, materials will be provided from the Charlestown office.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Kingston Arts Organization...
- Volunteer at South County Hospital
- Activity Volunteers Needed at...
- Brochures Distribution Volunteers
- Help a Senior Get Their Groceries!
- Rhode Island Welcome Center in...
- Furniture Donation Center...
- Help a senior who can no longer...
- Museum in Narragansett Seeking...
- Development Committee Volunteer
- Marketing Internship
- Disaster Team Youth Volunteers...
- Mentor a Child After School!
- Substitute Drivers Needed for...
- Volunteer Opportunity Working...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers &...
- Food kitchen and shelter seeking...
- Kettle Pond Visitor's Center
- Museum in Exeter Seeking Help
- Hidden Brook Acres Lesson...