- Plans, develops, coordinates and evaluates an aggressive Major Gifts Program
- Assists in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating a variety of resource development strategies as part of the development team in order to achieve short-range and long-range goals of the department.
- Develops and directs or assists in additional fundraising projects as requested by the CEO.
- Develops financial goals for each donor in the portfolio and implements a moves management plan for each donor.
- Develops a follow-up feedback program for existing donors and potential prospects; makes them aware that their giving made a difference; designs and implements a major donor follow-up program.
- Identifies, cultivates, solicits and stewards major gift prospects
- Prepares solicitation materials for individual prospects and as needed for corporate and/or foundation prospects.
- Valid State Driver’s License
- 18 years old
For more information:
- Kimberly Kim
- (281) 789-8861
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed