- Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of social media & digital initiatives, including developing and managing viral marketing campaigns, and integrating interactive media into the overall business.
- Other duties may include search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM) integration, monitoring, and analysis of social media trends and their impact on the company brand.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiarity with all social media platforms
- Google Adwords - SOME
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Kimberly Kim at ( 281) 789-8861
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18