8 people are interested
Volunteer must be located in NJ.
Our Event Planner/Coordinator main responsibilities will include the following:
* Suggesting new, interesting venues (especially LGBT owned venues or venues with LGBT employees). This can also be extended to doing walk-throughs of a site.
* Assist with finding additional social media sites to promote events.
* Pointing out potential, new organizational partners.
* Assist with set up and breakdown at events.
* Working the front door at events (i.e. greeting people, answering simple questions, identifying/introducing board members to first-timers and vice versa, providing name tags, maintaining cashbox, etc.)
* Working the room for email sign-up, free business directory listings, membership potential.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- People Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 2-6 hours per week, flexible