Social Media Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Volunteer must be located in NJ.
We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator who is experienced in various social media channels such as Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook to do the following:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the organization target audiences and customers.
- Create, curate, and manage published content.
- Maintains/updates various NJLGBT Chamber of Commerce social media channels.
- Create campaigns and activities to engage supporters via social media (e.g. Facebook live event, Twitter chat, etc).
- Increase support and engagement of online supporters.
- Reply to comments/questions from community in a timely manner to create and increase social media presence.
- Be conversational, build connections and network.
- Work closely with Social Media Committee Chair to post focused content that will contribute to increasing readership and awareness.
- Attend virtual monthly meetings with social media/marketing teams.
- Confidence in posting often and using marketing skills to spread content and advocate for the organization.
This role requires approximately 5-6 hours per week; specific times for when this role is completed can be somewhat flexible, and you would work remotely.
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5-6 hours per week, flexible