Social Media Specialist
8 people are interested
At Bat offers free sports programs to impoverished children in Detroit. As a Social Media Specialist, support At Bat’s mission by:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the organization to target audiences and customers
- Experienced in various social media channels via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Create, curate, and manage all published content
About At Bat
1420 Washington Boulevard, Suite 301, Detroit, MI 48226, US
At Bat would like to increase the number of at-risk youth that participate in the sport of baseball and softball.
At Bat is an amateur sports agency that conducts baseball and softball activities for youth. The organization teaches the fundamentals of the sport, and how to play safely while building confidence and self-assurance. Through collaboration with community organizations and neighborhood block clubs, At Bat plans to connect urban youth to the game, with the ultimate goal of increasing African-American representation in the MLB from 8.5 percent to double digits.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- It's a very flexible position
- Just asking for 1 hour per week