The TR Dance is the place to be on the 3rd Friday of each month! Teens to adults with disabilities dance the night away at these FUN themed events. Volunteers are needed to help with set-up/tear down, serving food and drinks, and helping with crafts, games or other activities. Volunteers help to make sure all dance attendees have a fun and SAFE evening!
Please wear closed toe shoes; shorts/jeans; t-shirt or polo.
*Volunteers must be at least 18 years old
- January 19 - City Lights Dance
- February 23 - Sweetheart Dance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- SATURDAY PROJECT/ROBERT L SMITH...
- SATURDAY PROJECT/PARK ROAD
- SENIOR GAMES - SOFTBALL...
- MECKLENBURG COUNTY YOUTH TRACK...
- Project L.I.T. (Learning,...
- SENIOR GAMES - BOWLING 9 MIXED...
- SENIOR GAMES - BOWLING (DOUBLES
- SENIOR GAMES - CYCLING
- SENIOR GAMES - ARCHERY
- NATIVE PLANTS GARDENING -THURSDAY
- SENIOR GAMES - SWIM MEET
- SATURDAY PROJECT/LATTA...
- SENIOR GAMES - TRACK & FIELDS
- SENIOR GAMES - BOWLING (SINGLES)
- YOUTH SPORTS: Baseball/T-ball...
- SATURDAY PROJECT/FREEDOM PARK
- YOUTH SPORTS: Track and Field...
- SENIOR GAMES - TENNIS,...
- SENIOR GAMES - GOLF TOURNMENT
- BASKETS WITH THE BUNNY