Relay For Life of East Brunswick - Join our 2020 Event Leadership Committee!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
28 people are interested
Relay For Life of EAST BRUNSWICK is seeking dedicated volunteers to join our EVENT LEADERSHIP COMMITTEE and help make our 2020 Relay For Life event a big success!
- Do you live or work in/near EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ area?
- Do you have any experience with -recruiting, coaching, fundraising, community engagement, media/publicity, logistics, event planning, sales, networking, sponsorship, grassroots marketing?
- Have you been personally touched by cancer - through a family, friend or loved one?
- Would you like an opportunity to meet new people/connect with your community?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to make a direct impact while learning new skills and/or sharing your knowledge with others?
If so, then we welcome you to join our Event Leadership Committee and be part of the world’s largest fundraising event to end cancer.
By becoming a Relay For Life Event Leadership Volunteer, you have the opportunity to make a tangible impact in the fight against cancer, gain valuable leadership skills, and receive the honor and satisfaction of helping others in your community enjoy a memorable experience.
*To learn more about how you can get involved, please contact - Vicky Allen firstname.lastname@example.org / 732.292.4264*
About American Cancer Society
2310 Route 34 North, Suite 1D, Manasquan, NJ 08736, US
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
The goal of the American Cancer Society (ACS) is to prevent cancer, save lives, and diminish suffering from cancer. The way that we approach this is through research, prevention and early detection, advocacy, and patient & family services. The American Cancer Society is at work in communities all across the country providing programs aimed at reducing the risk of cancer, detecting cancer as early as possible, ensuring proper treatment, and empowering people facing cancer to cope and maintain the highest possible quality of life.
East Brunswick Cultural Arts CenterEast Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Program Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- People 55+