Fit2beKids is a non-profit organization in South Orange County, CA that aims to transform youth by empowering them to live healthier-more wholesome lives. Our educational and field programs provide youth and their families the opportunity to learn about physical fitness, nutrition and mindfulness; our fundamental building blocks for character development and behavior change, which are performed through guided-discovery learning. The families we support come from divers under-served ethnic backgrounds, who lack support and knowledge about health and wellness.
We are currently seeking volunteers to serve as VOLUNTEER COORDINATORS.
We are looking for volunteers who are:
- College Students needing community service hours and/or Senior Citizens--to assist with supporting our Director of Operations with all Volunteer inquiries, reviewing applications, setting up background checks, processing paperwork, organizing, coordinating and assisting with Volunteer Orientations
- Passionate about our mission and vision: educating youth on physical fitness, nutrition and mindfulness
- Enthusiastic and Energetic...someone who brings the FUN FACTOR!
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) is highly desired
- Committed to volunteering for a minimum of 6-months, preferably a year (2-6 hours per week)
How to apply:
Please contact Summer Goebel, Director of Operations at: email@example.com
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours per week