Roberts ReStore is a retail outlet where quality new and like-new building materials are sold at discounted prices. Volunteers are needed to provide support to the ReStore staff to help make the ReStore a success!
Possible tasks may include:
- Sorting and processing donations to be put on the sales floor
- Breaking down metal that is to be recycled
- Assembling and fixing lighting fixtures
- Assisting ReStore employees in maintaining a clean and attractive store
St. Croix Valley Habitat for Humanity uses the profits from the ReStore to build more homes and serve more families.
ReStore hours are Tuesday - Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm. Volunteers are to work a minimum of one 4-hour shift per week. Shifts run 9 am-1 pm OR 1 pm to 5 pm.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information or to sign-up.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Four hour shift, Tuesday-Saturday
- You will receive training when you start