Nonprofit Social Media Specialist Needed
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereEscambia County, FloridaPENSACOLA, FL 32504
Looking for a way to use your social media skills for a social purpose and worthy cause? Well, look no further.
The CLEI Task Force is searching for a local Professional Social Media Specialist that is versed in developing and managing various forms of social media for a nonprofit. We need someone to initially set up and manage a Facebook page for the Community Learning Enhancement Institute, Inc. (CLEI), a 501c3 nonprofit in Pensacola, FL and oversee the various sections as determined by the CLEI Task Force and Executive Board of Directors.
For more information and details about this position, please contact Dr. Denise Jamison via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the CLEI Task Force and the CLEI, please view our website (www.cleiinc.org).
We look forward to determining how you may be of assistance to us.
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per month (minimum)
- Professional, Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Marketing, Responsible, Dependable, Ethical