Volunteer Media Relations Executive
We're looking for an a Senior Media Relations Officer who is experienced, well connected and loves the outdoors. You will work with our existing volunteer base to develop Clean Trails and National CleanUp Day . Ideal candidate will be a seasoned media relations expert who has the ability (and drive) to take a vibrant non-profit to the next level. Someone who has done the same with other endeavors.
You will have the ability and connections to take our Media Relations from scratch to for a major new National event. Ideal candidate will leverage media connections at the highest levels - ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post.
Clean Trails is a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping our wild places and trails that access those spaces free of litter and trash. Interested in joining a national network of volunteer trail stewards or chipping in with YOUR area of expertise?
We need your help:
1. Social Media Channel Managers (LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+
2. Clean Trails Ambassadors (local event organizers). We are actively recruiting for San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Denver, Boise and New York.
3. Content Management, Website, SEO, SEM
4. Volunteer Assistant to Executive Director
5. Internship - Design your own project
6. National Event Manager
7. Grant Manager - Research, Write, WIN, and Manage the entire Grant Process
About Us: Clean Trails is a Colorado based 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization with volunteers in every state. We have a plan to make the outdoors clean and the system works. We are looking for YOUR help in expanding the program - Hiking, biking, skiing, boarding, paddling, running, climbing and more.
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Education
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Part Time