Volunteer with Angloville on language camps in Dublin and have your board and lodging in the beautiful university campus covered!
Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year.
Angloville organizes youth camps for ambitious teenagers. As an English speaker, you will stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Ireland or England for 1 to 4 weeks and converse in English with young Europeans.
You are not required to do formal teacher but simply be a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience, go through a series of activities with your new friends. You also have a chance to meet fellow English speakers from all over the world.
What is provided:
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- Full board during your stay (with local cuisine)
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
- 70h of hands-on ESL experience (and a sponsored TEFL teaching qualification after completing 3 weeks of volunteering - if you wish)
- An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
What is required:
- Have a native level of English
- 18 year old +
- Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
Participation fee: 0 GBP. Angloville is a cultural exchange program and is free for English-speaking volunteers to attend.
Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
Apply now to guarantee yourself a spot on the programme: http://angloville.com/home
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18