Rainbird is a non-profit foundation committed to the end of child abuse. We work from home offices around the country via internet and phone. Our Fundraiser increases both fundraising events and our monthly donor base in our Friends of Rainbird campaign. You network, build donor relations, achieve weekly goals, expand Rainbird's reach, and invite people to take a stand for the end of child abuse and join us to end child abuse.
Build hundreds of donors in our monthly giving program and dozens of events around the country to provide Rainbird with a solid financial foundation to save more children and end abuse.
To apply, you need a minimum of 2 years fundraising experience or education, specific measurable results, and valid references to verify your results.
- You love communication and have extraordinary interpersonal skills.
- Hard-working, well-organized, and self-motivated
- A team player and results-producer
- Give and keep, or exceed, weekly promises
- Innovative sales and marketing strategies
- Impeccable integrity
- Honest and creative
- Great networking skills, exceptional listener, and effective communicator
- Excellent time management skills
- Deliver a weekly update of results and contributor contact information
- Manage, update, and increase our donor database
- Develop and maintain quality communication with contributors (handwritten thank you notes and quarterly reports)
- Be a skilled spokesperson for Rainbird, educating people about Rainbird (to include The Paper, our programs, and the idea behind Taking a Stand)
- Build healthy, long term donor relationships
- Work with the Design Team & Communications Director on the quarterly report
- Create hundreds of monthly contributors and dozens of Events nationwide
- Broaden Rainbird’s network and create new partnerships
- Follow up in a timely manner (24 hours or less) all calls, email, and contacts
- 1 year commitment
- 20 hrs/wk, minimum; start immediately
- A 3-month unpaid internship to demonstrate your ability to produce results.
- Include 3 successes and your strategy for each in your cover letter. Outline a strategy for producing fundraising events nationally, and another to increase monthly contributors.
Email cover letter, references & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Analytics
- Donor Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year