You are invited to help greet and direct attendees to the 55th annual BASS Convention on March 1st, 2nd, & 3rd, 2018!
As a Thank-you for your service, you may attend the conference at no cost. The Bay Area Church Workers Convention (BASS 2018), provides our local church community with many speakers, seminars, and exhibits. Your service greatly adds to the efficiency and excitement of this Christian training event which serves as a host to more than 250 churches and almost three thousand visitors who attend 3 general sessions and more than 200 seminars and workshops.
Would you please consider joining us by volunteering to serve in one of these key areas?
- "Ask Me" greeters - To serve for 45-minute shifts by answering questions, giving directions, and escorting guests to various churchground locations.
- Ushers - To seat guests and receive an offering at the three general sessions, which last about 1 ½ hour.
Certainly, to put on a conference of this magnitude requires a lot of volunteers, and your helpful hospitality will best accommodate our many visitors, by choosing at least one of the 45-minute time-slots across these two positions on March 1,2 & 3. Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Sincerely, Weston Pokorny | Volunteer Coordinator BASS 2018 email@example.com (510) 269-4159
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Your choice of any 45min slot(s) on Mar.1-3, 2018
- Helpful and engaging personalities needed to greet and direct people to seminars on campus