Join the many Infinities, Inc. Communications and Awareness Team to communicate the complex journey of autoimmune disease.
The Communications/Awareness Team, under the leadership of Kevil Tice, a published author, poet and amazing spoken word artist, serves at the the creative backbone of our organization. Designers with MI are at the forefront, unveiling "invisible" illnesses, giving voices to "silent sufferers" and raising awareness of this fight to save lives.
Join us to :
- Collaborate to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for a variety of media outlet
- Enhance and maintain the MI brand through visuals comparable to current messaging
- Make regular suggestions regarding graphics used throughout the organization
- Adhere to design timelines as developed and set forth by the communications/Awareness team
- Collaborate to develop design and content for LIVE Campaign, items for awareness line, monthly newsletter, event material, educational material, etc.
All volunteer hours are tracked and reported on regular basis. We appreciate the sacrifice made by our volunteers and look forward to supporting them whenever possible.
This volunteer opportunity may be done virtually, most days.
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- up to 10 hours per week