Many Infinities is offering an exciting volunteer opportunity with our Special Events Team. Work with the MI staff and volunteers to assist with planning, coordinating and implementing events and community activities which raise funds and awareness of Many Infinities and the fight against autoimmune diseases. Through creativity and strategy, partner to meet annual revenue goals and change the live of families battling Autoimmunity and its more than 100 "invisible" illnesses.
- Representing MI, in a positive manner, throughout the community and during all phases of the events.
- Assists in planning, implementation and production of annual fundraisers and other community events hosted by MI, to include vendors, sponsorships, budget, event logistics and other activities related to event timeline
- Maintain event timeline and communicate needs and developments across departments
- Event material and media oversight: Work with communications and community development to create and distribute event related press and print material, cohesive with the organizational and event messaging
- Takes part in special event as assigned by team leadership
- Assists in pre-event research and post-event activities (acknowledgements, follow up, surveys, budget closeout, event evaluation, etc.)
- Make a difference and have fun doing it!
Volunteer hours are tracked and reported on a regular basis. We appreciate the sacrifice of our volunteers and look to support them in any way possible.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours per week