MISSION AND OVERVIEW
Venice Family Clinic's mission is to provide quality primary health care to people in
need. Thanks to the help of our robust volunteer program, the Clinic is able to
provide services to over 20,000 men, women, children, teens, and seniors each year.
Assisting with Fundraising and Development is a great role for anyone interested in
nonprofit management. Many Executive Directors and CEO’s of nonprofits begin
their journey here! Projects may include making thank you calls to our trusted donors,
research potential partnerships, and longer term projects for those who are
interested in getting more involved and learning the ins-and-outs of fundraising.
Volunteers will get varied experience that will be really valuable if they are interested
in working with a nonprofit, such an extensive experience with Raiser’s Edge, a
popular donor-database software that is used by nonprofits all over the country.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
* Intermediate computer skills, specifically with MS Excel and internet research
* A special interest around events, individual philanthropy, corporate
philanthropy, corporate relations, event sponsorship and marketing
Link to flyer: http://www.venicefamilyclinic.org/volunteers/wp-content-uploads/2017/09/Donor-Relations.pdf
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume + cover letter that describes your fitness for this position to
VFCvolunteer@mednet.ucla.edu. List the role and your name in the email title.
For more info about volunteering, please visit www.venicefamilyclinic.org/volunteers
- Database Administration
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours per week for at least 3 - 6 months
- Fundraising Volunteers and...
- Be a FUNdraiser: Individual and...
- Volunteer Psychiatrists Needed...
- Yoga Instructor Needed For...
- Street Canvassing - Group...
- Volunteer Podiatrists Needed for...
- Event Photographer: Various...
- Venice Family Clinic's Art Walk...
- Volunteer Management Intern for...
- Training Assistant for Talent...
- Special Events, Arts, and...
- Ophthalmologists and...
- Donor Relations