We are looking for volunteers who are interested in gaining experience doing food production in a commercial kitchen by working the Friday evening shift from 1 to 6pm in preparation for the Saturday Morning Market.
The food prep takes place at Akwaaba Hall Community Center. No experience necessary.
Uhuru Foods & Pies is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Black Star Industries.
Every Saturday, we cook and serve egg scrambles, breakfast wraps, Jerk wraps and our very popular Green Goddess sandwich - pesto, mozzarella and greens on the famous Acme bread. The Thursday/Friday food preparations makes.
- Cooking / Catering
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-3 hours
- Need High School Volunteer...
- Bake with us to support African...
- Who needs a gym? Come work out...
- Do you like to pick things up...
- One Africa! One Nation! Multiple...
- Time to Break it Down!
- Public relations coordinator
- May at the Market!
- Hearty Breakfast & Fresh Baked...
- Time flies when making pies!
- Special Opportunity at the St....
- Want a free meal?
- Need Cooking Experience?
- Retired but not really tired?...
- "The Price is Right!!"
- Do you like cleaning? Dishwasher...