Job description: The social media coordinator (SMC) is responsible for posting on the Your Life. Your Health. Your Future. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts at least twice a week. (More posts may be warranted for upcoming events). The SMC is also responsible for communicating with the Health educator weekly including approving ALL posts before submission. The SMC may also follow relevant organizations or people on twitter and Instagram. Lastly, the SMC is also responsible for acquiring followers on each social media platform by using appropriate hashtags in posts, etc.
- Currently enrolled or have completed the Making a Difference Curriculum in the past.
- Enrolled in any Sarasota County high (9-12) school including Florida Virtual School.
- Must have social media experience with current accounts.
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA
What’s in it for me? As the social media coordinator you will be able to earn volunteer hours required for the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship and for the Florida graduation requirement.
- We are currently seeking TWO social media coordinators.
- Positions are held for the duration of the school year and can be renewed if all requirements are met.
- You may submit applications to Jasmine Akins via email at email@example.com Questions? Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jasmine Akins, MPH, SRAS
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 1-5 hours a week