The Mission Continues is looking for 2 veterans to serve as Platoon Leaders in Dallas and Arlington for 2018!
The Platoon Leader is responsible for leading a team of service-minded veterans and community volunteers to make a lasting impact in their city with support from The Mission Continues' staff. The average Platoon Leader volunteers for 10 hours a week and receives a monthly perdiem for their volunteer services. Inquire to learn more about the Platoon Leader role and to apply!
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1 year position for 10 hours/week
- Looking to Lead?
- Veterans Day Service Project
- Paint Day Fun!
- VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION PARTY...
- Portland State University...
- HAWAII: TAMC FISHER HOUSE PREP DAY
- HAWAII: TAMC FISHER HOUSES
- Just Another Restoration Work...
- Veteran Day's Service Project
- LEARNING GARDEN REBUILD AT FRICK...
- Be a Leader!
- Toys For Tots Annual Toy Buy
- Auburn Veterans Day Parade