Want to expand your knowledge of non-profit marketing strategies? Looking for that spicy little number to stand out on your resume to future employers? Perhaps you want the dual adventure of office experience and being able to play in the dirt?!
Look no further!
Viva Farms is looking for a competent and motivated individual with a "can do" attitude to engage in an ongoing internship assisting with the development and coordination of printed and digital media!
- Website content development and maintenance
- Graphic design skills including: knowledge of principles and practices; graphic software skills such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Social media as a marketing tool (#funtimes #resumeskills)
- Photography skills are a plus!
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is ideal, but not required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with website content maintenance - get those creative juices flowing!
- Develop site content including graphics by coordinating with Viva Farms staff
- You’re in charge of quarterly newsletter, including coordinating and interviewing staff, farmers, and partners - develop those interview skills!
- Coordinate with Viva Farms staff to keep out Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or other social media up to date!
- Assist with preparation of Press Releases and Viva Farms "media kit" - that’s right, build your own media portfolio!
- Engage with other community organizations for marketing and networking opportunities - the possibilities are endless!
- 30 - 60 hours a month which can be completed from home and at the "office"
- For further information about Viva Farms, visit www.VivaFarms.org.
- To inquire further about his opportunity, please email resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 15 hours/week
- Pursuing/obtained a degree in Communications/Marketing/Graphic Design