CES Home Delivery Program delivers food to seniors, who are homebound and often isolated. We need a volunteer driver who would load bags of food in the van (must be able to life 40 to 50 pounds) and drive to home delivery clients within a 5 mile radius around CES. We are also looking for a volunteer to ride along to assist the driver. Please consider driving at least once a month for a few months to see if it’s something you would like to do! Someone will go with you to introduce you to the route and the people.
Wednesday, October 11 th; 1:30 - 4:30pm
Wednesday, October 18 th; 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Monday, October 25 th; 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Monday, November 6 th; 1:30 - 4:30pm
Wednesday, November 8 th; 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, November 15 th; 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Monday, November 20 th; 1:30 - 4:30pm
Wednesday, November 22 nd; 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, November 29 th; 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Monday, December 4 th; 1:30 - 4:30pm
Wednesday, December 6 th; 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, December 13 th; 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, December 20 th; 1:30 - 4:30 pm
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 3 hours
- Deliver food to elderly & disabled
- Ride with Meals on Wheels Driver...
- East African Food Distribution...
- Mail Crew: Wednesday 2/21
- Need someone fluent in Somali...
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Greet Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Help pack Meals on Wheels lunch...
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Load Van for Home Deliver to...
- Evening opportunity: Deliver...
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?