St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is looking for committee members to help plan the September 2018 St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer in Fort Worth, TX. Contact us to find out how you can get involved with a rewarding volunteer role to help the kids of St. Jude. It doesn't matter if you have a few hours a week, or only a few hours a month, we have a position for you!
We are looking or members with past volunteer committee experience to join the planning committee.
Why St. Jude?
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent We won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10-15 hours/month
- Ability to make phone calls, do outreach, be active in Fort Worth to help grow event